Kia Whanau and other viewers

Welcome to B5’s blog! We’d like to give you a glimpse of the day to day learning that is happening in our classroom. This site is also used for learning purposes where the students take opportunities to independently practise creating and uploading posts. There will be mistakes made along the way as this is a learning opportunity for friends and whanau to teach and correct any mistakes with their tamariki. We hope you enjoy viewing our blog and welcome anyone and everyone to joing us on our ICT journey for 2015.

Ma pango, ma whero, ka oti te mahi.

By black and by red the work is done.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Last Day Of School


Easy Blog Photo
On the last day of school we took some photos in B5 one was by the wall then the other one was on the mat with som delicious pizza my favourite photo was the one on the mat with delicious cheesy pizza and I was by my best friend named Chloe l put my arm around her and Chloe my best friend she also put her arm around me and our teacher matua Konah he took a photo with us holding a pizza and when I bit the pizza it was yummy we had to have the pizza in the morning I thought we ere going to have our pizza at lunch time and at lunch 🍕at lunch time my other friend Ella she gave me some of her lunch because I only had chips 🍟and they were ready salted 🍟after that we went in to a huge hall and watched a movie I brand and blanket it was so soft and smooth like an slushy maker. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment